It is entirely possible that I am craving time alone. Time to be in my own head without the static of others' thoughts...or needs. Time to reflect on my own energy and to sort through adjustments and make my own plans.
It is entirely possible that I need to write again. Seems odd to send that out into cyber land however, there is something cathartic about putting words on a blank page. It seems to help me sort better and to evaluate.
It is entirely possible that my body is very slowly breaking down rather than getting stronger. I know that I can't keep up this pace that I am currently running without ramifications. Something has to give. I am quietly hoping the Universe can sort that out for me so I don't have to wrestle with hard decisions.
It is entirely possibly that this girl needs to breathe in some salt air, have sand between her toes and get lost in the tranquility of the ocean waves. I have always felt the gentle pull of the beach. I feel at home there and at my most restful state.
It is possible. All of it. Or maybe....none of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment