Friday, November 3, 2017

Back to My Roots

Up early. Got to hug up on the hub before he left for work and spend some time soaking up some of the beautiful setting moon. Meditation this morning brought up some of my struggles as of late. Then, visiting with my tarot while sipping some coffee, I pulled the 10 of wands not once...but twice in 2 separate readings.
Card Meaning: You have taken on too much. You are feeling overwhelmed and physically exhausted. There is an overabundance of creative energy and you are being pulled in too many different directions. This can lead to spiritual struggles, psychic exhaustion and leave you unable to perform your real duties.
Behind me sets my annual planner, my work planning binder and my pile of ink pens. My intention today was to plan for my coming months for my clients as well as myself...while letting the bod physically rest. I have been dreading the task for a few days because of how I have felt lately.
Overwhelmed.
Today though, a bit renewed. With the day stretched in front of me. I find myself with a new task...that is apparently more in line with the Universal energy around me as of late. Whittling. Breathing. Creating space.
THAT doesn't seem nearly as overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment