Sunday, July 30, 2017

Cynical or Old?

Lately, I feel as though I am deep in a state of struggle. I am desperate to get my direction moving in a more focused state. Releasing myself of this fear of missing out. I have begun to realize how many of the relationships in my life are taxing me rather than fueling me...and I have begun to release these relationships. I can feel that my energy is beginning to focus and slow itself.

The rhythm of my life now feels more natural for me. But it isn't matching up with ANYONE around me. I find that I am spending much more time alone. I find that others are beginning to tire me easier. Craving the sanctuary of self. And with that has also come an intolerance for interruptions to my peace. A GREAT intolerance.

Am I becoming cynical with maturity? Or am I just beginning to settle into a place that has zero tolerance for inviting in crazy chaos?

No comments:

Post a Comment